Retail Lead - Mrs Woolly’s General Store, Glenorchy
The Headwaters is located in the heart of the scenic alpine village of Glenorchy, on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. The property is made up of Camp Glenorchy, Mrs Woolly’s Camp Ground and Mrs Woolly’s Store.
Our busy General Store has a little something for everyone, from handcrafted coffee and speciality foods to beautiful New Zealand Gifts.
We are looking for a Retail Lead who can lead team members during shifts to create a warm and welcoming store for locals and visitors.
We are about to enter our busy season and are looking for an experienced staff member who can start immediately and hit the ground running.
This is a full time permanent position and we pay competitive market rates.
Are you someone who likes to change it up? We want to hear from you!
- Must have experience in managing a team
- Must be outgoing, friendly and love to interact with people of all cultures
- Legally able to work in New Zealand
- Standard first aid certification is a plus
- The Headwaters operates 7 days a week – the Retail Lead will be required to work weekends, evenings and public holidays
- Demonstrate The Headwaters core values that enable teams and individuals to succeed with shared respect and purpose
- A current Duty Manager Certification is a plus
All applications must be submitted via the Seek portal and include a Cover Letter and a CV.